The Sepsis Alliance Leadership Conference: Empowering Improvements in Care placed a spotlight on the role healthcare executives and leadership can play in improving awareness, recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of sepsis. Topics of discussion included strategic initiatives and programs that prioritize sepsis and encourage innovative thinking. Access the session recordings below. Sessions are paired to meet the minimum time requirement to offer Nursing CE Contact Hours.
Sepsis Alliance Leadership Conference Sessions
- Making the Operational, Financial, and Clinical Case for a Robust Sepsis Program & Optimizing Sepsis Documentation for Accurate Reimbursement
- Saving Lives Through a Statewide Sepsis Initiative & Executive Leadership Engagement in PFACS to Ensure Safe, High-Quality Sepsis Care
- Leading a Successful Antimicrobial Stewardship Program: Implementing the Core Elements & Sepsis Transitions of Care and Recovery Programs: Effects on Mortality and Readmissions
- Building a Culture of Sepsis Excellence & Design Thinking: A New Paradigm to Solve Healthcare’s Wicked Problems
- Keynote: Readying the Workforce for Infection Prevention and Sepsis Care in Vulnerable Populations (No CE offered)