Registration is now open for the 2021 Sepsis Alliance Summit, presented by T2 Biosystems. The FREE virtual conference will convene from September 14 – 16, 2021. Learn more and register at http://SepsisSummit.org.
To learn more about becoming involved in the Sepsis Alliance Summit through sponsorship opportunities, please email Savannah Stark at email@example.com.
Sepsis Alliance proudly hosted the inaugural Sepsis Alliance Summit on September 16 and 17, 2020. Set to coincide with Sepsis Awareness Month and the annual Sepsis Heroes gala, the event featured two days of learning and inspiration for healthcare providers, managers, policymakers, and industry leaders.
Designed to explore an array of sepsis-related topics in healthcare, the Sepsis Alliance Summit included expert presentations from clinicians, innovative experts, and other influential leaders. The event also incorporated timely panels that highlight sepsis and COVID-19 challenges and strategies across the continuum of care.
To stay up to date on Sepsis Alliance news, webinars, and resources join our mailing list here.
Sepsis Alliance Summit Continuing Education Sessions
- COVID-19 and Sepsis: Discussing the Guidelines with People Who Wrote Them
- SEP-1 The Nation's First Sepsis Measure: What are the Downstream Effects?
- If I Could Change One Thing to Improve Sepsis Care: Panel Discussion
- Standardizing Sepsis Care for Optimal Outcomes
- Health Disparities and Opportunities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Close Encounters of the Worst Kind: Sepsis From the Wrong Side of the Sheet
- Spiritual Care for Patients, Families, and Providers in the Era of COVID-19
- Sepsis in Nursing Homes: Recognition and Response
- Strategies for Identification, Isolation, and Treatment of Special Pathogens / COVID-19 and Sepsis: Similarities and Differences
- Racial Disparity: Incidence, Care, and Outcomes of Sepsis in Vulnerable Populations
- Sepsis in Kids: It’s Not a Small Problem
- Rising Tide: Lessons Learned from Early Days of COVID-19 Pandemic Response in Seattle
- Enhancing Recovery from Sepsis and COVID-19
- Connecting New Innovation to Improve Sepsis Care: The Development Story
- Sepsis Patient Data: from Silos to Solutions
- Sepsis Alliance Summit Keynotes: Global View, Advocacy and Advancing Health Beyond the Pandemic
- Immunexpress Sponsored Session: Early Diagnosis of Sepsis Leveraging the Host Immune Response
- Baxter Sponsored Session: Physiologically Informed Fluid Decisions: Critical for Care of Sepsis Patients
- Allm Sponsored Session: Transforming Sepsis Care in the COVID-19 Era: Innovative mHealth/AI Apps
Looking for more sepsis education? View our full course library and register for on-demand courses here.
Nursing CE Credits Offered!
Sepsis Alliance is a Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17068.
Thank you to the Sepsis Alliance Summit Sponsors!
Interested in sponsoring the 2021 Sepsis Alliance Summit? Contact Savannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sepsis Advocate Level
Public Education Level