Sponsored Webinar: Hope for Critically Ill COVID-19 Patients: Pathogen Hemofiltration - Latest Data & Clinical Experience: Part II
Sponsored by ExThera Medical
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, therapy options—like monoclonal antibody/antiviral medications and mechanical ventilation—have been limited for critically-ill COVID-19 patients. But a new therapy, Seraph 100, is now available. Learn about the impact of viremia, innovations in pathogen removal with this commercially-available therapeutic, the latest supporting data and literature, and ongoing clinical research demonstrating the clinical and economic benefits of this therapeutic to a broader septic patient population during this sponsored session. Additionally, hear candid commentary from a Seraph 100 user concerning patient identification, timing of initiation, and best practices learned via experience in the ICU, followed by open Q&A.
Nurses, Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians, Emergency Responders, Pharmacists, Medical Technologists, Respiratory Therapists, Physical/ Occupational Therapist, Social Workers, Mental Health Professionals, Students, IT Professionals, Sepsis Survivors, Advocates, and more!
Sepsis Alliance gratefully acknowledges the support provided for this webinar by ExThera Medical.
Sean Phillip Barnett, MD
Anthony Ramage, DO
General Pulmonologist, Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
No continuing education credits are offered for this session.
The information on or available through this site is intended for educational purposes only. Sepsis Alliance does not represent or guarantee that information on or available through this site is applicable to any specific patient’s care or treatment. The educational content on or available through this site does not constitute medical advice from a physician and is not to be used as a substitute for treatment or advice from a practicing physician or other healthcare provider. Sepsis Alliance recommends users consult their physician or healthcare provider regarding any questions about whether the information on or available through this site might apply to their individual treatment or care.
Thank you for your interest in this webinar! We've improved the webinar registration experience, meaning that the registration process looks a little different. To register for this webinar, please follow these steps:
- If you have a Sepsis Alliance Institute account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account.
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Sepsis Alliance Institute after registration as well as a Zoom confirmation email. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- Slides will be made available 1-2 days before the webinar.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Evaluation. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
We hope that this update makes the webinar viewing and credit claiming processes easier for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.