Sponsored Webinar: Volume Administration: Finding the Right Balance
Sponsored by Baxter
Come join Dr. Tiffany Osborn, Professor of Surgery and Emergency Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine, and Nancy Bickel, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and Sepsis Program Coordinator at Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center, to learn about the importance of dynamic assessments of fluid responsiveness in sepsis and septic shock patients and how to implement dynamic assessments into practice.
Nurses, Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians, Emergency Responders, Pharmacists, Medical Technologists, Respiratory Therapists, Physical/ Occupational Therapist, Social Workers, Mental Health Professionals, Students, IT Professionals, Sepsis Survivors, Advocates, and more!
Sepsis Alliance gratefully acknowledges the support provided for this webinar by
Tiffany Osborn, MD, MPH, FCCM, FACEP, FAEEM
Professor of Surgery and Emergency Medicine, Barnes-Jewish/Washington University Medical Center
Nancy Bickel, APRN, ACNP-BC, ACNS-BC
Nurse Practitioner, Sepsis Program Coordinator, Barnes-Jewish/Washington University Medical Center
No continuing education credits are offered for this session.
The information on or available through this site is intended for educational purposes only. Sepsis Alliance does not represent or guarantee that information on or available through this site is applicable to any specific patient’s care or treatment. The educational content on or available through this site does not constitute medical advice from a physician and is not to be used as a substitute for treatment or advice from a practicing physician or other healthcare provider. Sepsis Alliance recommends users consult their physician or healthcare provider regarding any questions about whether the information on or available through this site might apply to their individual treatment or care.
Thank you for your interest in this webinar! We've improved the webinar registration experience, meaning that the registration process looks a little different. To register for this webinar, please follow these steps:
- If you have a Sepsis Alliance Institute account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account.
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Sepsis Alliance Institute after registration as well as a Zoom confirmation email. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- Slides will be made available 1-2 days before the webinar.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Evaluation. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
We hope that this update makes the webinar viewing and credit claiming processes easier for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.